My Grateful Sunday is back. I haven’t written this post as much as I would have liked to this year so far, but we’re going to start today and continue it weekly throughout 2015. Who’s with me?
Today I’m Grateful For:
– Good friends, who lend me dehydrators when they holiday. Or a car when mine doesn’t work. Living in the middle of nowhere would be so much harder if it wasn’t for the wonderful friends I’ve made. They’re my family out here.
– School. While I’m nervous as all hell, I’m so excited to see what this next stage of Noah’s life will bring. Also grateful for the lack of referring between siblings it’ll bring to our everyday!
– Rain and the relief from the oppressive heat it brings. If only it’d last longer than 10 minutes….
– The waterpark and pool, and the relief they bring from the oppressive heat too. Oh the bliss of the cool water.
– Incentives and the drive they give me to work smarter.
What are you Grateful for this week?