Week 2 of my The Happy Cookbook Challenge already! And another seven dishes down, only 133 to go.
I’ve found that I’m trying to make as many dishes as I can while I’m able to as I know that over the Christmas/New Year/School Holiday period I won’t be able to whip out as many. Holidays and celebrations and birthdays are a welcome distraction from the hustle and bustle of life, but cooking is always my escape. If I can get as many dishes done as I can, I definitely will.
This week I was able to seven though, so I’m happy!
- Chilli Beef Lettuce Cups (without much chilli as it doesn’t tend to agree with me)
- Quirky Carrot Salad
- Green Tea and Lime Raw Cake
- Passionfruit and Lime Snowballs
- Avocado, Mint and Lime Ice-Pops
- Crunchy Paleo Granola (which I have been sneaking by the spoonful whenever I can!)
- Golden Goddess Smoothie (topped with Cruncy Paleo Granola)
My favourite dishes this week were defiantly the smoothie and ice-creams, with how hot and humid it is here they’re a beautiful way to cool down. I love beef in lettuce cups so that was right down my alley and leftovers the next few days were the bomb.
If you’d like any recipes head out and grab your own copy of The Happy Cookbook*!
Here’s to another week of cooking! I already have a dish done and in the fridge (waiting patiently to be photographed!) and more to come.